After my first week back to work (which is why we are low on the blog posts yet again), I definitely needed a drink. So I made one (see ingredients below). Any guesses?
If you guessed "strawberry-mango-orange margarita", you win! Edit: Doug and Ula informed me that margaritas have lime and tequilla - oops! Maybe this is a daiquiri ?
- two halves of frozen mango
- two handfuls of frozen strawberries
- two shots of orange juice
- two shots of rum (um, I may have used more...)
- two teaspoons of Demerara sugar (optional)